This integration installs the Belco Widget on your Magento 2 website and allows you to sync customer data with Belco.
The preferred way to install our Magento 2 extension is using composer.
Installation instructions can be found on the Github project page:
The extension is open source and we are always happy to receive feedback and pull-requests.
First, you need to create a new integration in the Magento 2 Admin Panel. Creating a new integration means registering the application. To do this, perform the following steps:
- On the Magento Admin Panel menu, select System > Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, click Add New in the top right corner.
- On this page enter a name, eg Belco and the password of your Magento user.
- Click API the configure the resources this integration will have access to. Belco requires the following resources:
- Sales > Orders > Actions > View
- Customers > All Customers
- Click Save to save the new integration.
- Find the newly created integration, it will have the status inactive, click Activate to activate the integration.
- Now a popup opens, confirm that you are giving this integration access to the selected resources.
- Copy & paste the Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token and Access Token Secret, as we'll need it in the next step.
Click Done in the top right corner to close the popup.
Now that we've created a Magento integration for Belco, we can enable the integration in the Belco dashboard.
- On the left menu, click on Settings
- On the left navigation, click on integrations and choose Magento.
- Make sure you've selected the shop you want to connect Magento to in the top menu.
- Enter the root url of your shop, eg https://mystore.com/
- Paste the Keys and Secrets you just copied in the corresponding fields .
Click Connect to finish the configuration.
Congrats, you've now finished integrating Magento 2 with Belco.
Updated about a year ago